How to Make Your Own Ayurvedic Baby Massage Oil at Home – According to Ayurveda, taking the proper precautions at a young age for your baby’s delicate skin and smooth hair includes plenty of care using baby-safe items that will have long-term effects.
To begin with, heartfelt gratitude to all our regular readers for reading our articles patiently. Similarly, in this article, you will read about how to make your Ayurvedic baby massage oil at home.
In addition, you will get information regarding best ayurvedic baby massage oil, how to make ayurvedic baby massage oil at home, ayurvedic oil for baby fairness.
|Name of the topic||How to make your Ayurvedic baby massage oil at home.|
|Product category||Ayurvedic baby massage oil|
|Type of product||Ayurvedic|
What is an Ayurvedic baby massage oil?
Massage is an essential daily routine for infants, according to Ayurveda. The baby gains various advantages from it, including improved weight gain, better digestion, improved circulation, and improved bonding. It also promotes deep relaxation and restful sleep. For this reason we use ayurvedic baby massage oil for infant baby.
About how to make your Ayurvedic baby massage oil at home.
New mothers are encouraged to massage their babies daily with good baby massage oil, benefiting their health.
Body massage for babies help them to relax nerves, strengthen muscles, and promote sleep. Selecting the best oil for sensitive skin can be challenging.
Discover the benefits of using a high-quality massage oil containing essential oils for optimal baby skincare and nourishment, along with a step-by-step guide for proper massage techniques. Ayurvedic oil is good for baby’s fairness.
How to make Ayurvedic baby massage oil at home
Step – 1
Jojoba oil with coconut oil
- Jojoba oil, 25 ml.
- Fractionated coconut oil in 5 ml
- 1 drop each of the essential oils of lavender and chamomile
- A single glass dropper bottle
How to Prepare Homemade Jojoba + Coconut Oil for Baby Massage in India?
- Fill the bottle with the essential oils.
Now add coconut oil and jojoba oil to the remaining space in the bottle.
- Your massage oil is ready after a good shake of everything.
Step – 2
Almond oil and essential oils
- 20% of an almond oil
- Calendula-infused oil in 10 ml
- 1 drop of essential chamomile oil
- 1 drop of essential lavender oil
How to Prepare Baby Massage Oil at Home in India Using Almond Oil and Essential Oils?
- Put the essential oils in a glass dropper bottle and combine.
- Calendula and almond oils should add to the remaining bottle.
- This is one of the best almond oils for summertime infant massage, so please shake the mixture thoroughly.
Step – 3
Sweet Dreams Massage Oil with Apricot Oil
- Apricot kernel oil, one tablespoon
- Olive oil, 1/2 tbsp.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 5–10 drops of essential lavender oil
How to Make Sweet Dreams Massage Oil at Home in India Using Apricot Oil?
- In a glass bottle, combine all the ingredients and give it a good shake.
- A few drops of essential oil should add.
- Only increase the dosage if your baby likes the aroma.
Step – 4
Baby Massage Oil With Flowers
- Any type of carrier oil, including almond, sesame, sunflower, etc.
- Organic lavender blooms in two portions
- Organic calendula blossoms in two sections
- 1 component organic rose buds or petals
- 1 component of natural chamomile blossoms
- Organic comfrey leaf, one portion
- Vitamin E oil with Non-GMO project verification
How to Prepare Baby Massage Oil at Home in India with Flowers?
- Take the jar with all the herbal mixtures.
- Fill the last container with your carrier oil. Shake the lid after securing it firmly.
- Keep it in a warm location for 4-6 weeks to fully infuse, and don’t forget to shake the jar every day.
- Include vitamin E oil in the mixture.
Baby Massage Oil With Lavender and Roses
- Oil from 120 delicious almonds
- Jojoba oil, 60 ml.
- 30 ml of hempseed oil
- Rose and calendula petals, each 2 tablespoons.
- 1 drop each of the essential oils of lavender and sweet orange
- Lavender buds, 2 tablespoons
How to Prepare Homemade Lavender Rose Baby Massage Oil in India?
- Add jojoba oil, hemp seed oil, and sweet almond oil to the mixture of herbs in a heat-safe jar.
- For one hour, heat on low heat in a double boiler.
- The herbs should squeezed through cheesecloth and then placed in a glass jar.
- Add the essential oils, then gently shake.
- Use it after letting it sit overnight.
Step – 6
Oil for bedtime massage
- 150 millilitres of almond oil
- Calendula and chamomile flowers, each two tablespoons
- Patchouli, ylang-ylang, and lavender essential oil combined
How Can Indians Prepare Homemade Bedtime Massage Oil?
- Take a glass jar and put all the ingredients inside it.
- Put the cover on tightly and shake. For the infusion, allow it to sit for 4-6 weeks in a warm location.
- The combination is now prepared for usage with your infant; simply strain it into another container.
Step – 7
Baby Massage Oil With Herbs
- 11.5 cups sunflower oil
- 1-fourth cup of dried chamomile flowers
- 14 cups of dried calendula flowers.
- 1/8 cup of lavender buds
How to Prepare Baby Massage Oil at Home in India with Herbs?
- In a mortar and pestle, quickly ground all the herbs.
- Place all the herbs in a heat-safe jar, then cover it with oil.
- Close the lid firmly and cover with parchment paper.
- Place the jar in a pan filled with 3 inches of water.
- Warm it for 4 to 8 hours on low heat.
- Take the jar out and let it fully cool.
- Once strained, the infused oil should be placed in another glass container.
Baby (infant) massage benefits include:
A soothing massage can help babies calm down when they’re fussy and soothe them to sleep, whether they’re experiencing gastrointestinal issues or teething pain. Whether your infant is a newborn or several years old, massages can have immediate and lasting effects. Know more about the 10 Easy and Effective Curd Powder Face Packs for Glowing Skin.
- Hormones that are released during infant massage can help with mental tension, colic, chest and nose congestion, and teething discomfort.
- Flexibility and coordination development are aided by gentle massage.
- The delivery of nutrients and oxygen to the cells is also increased.
- According to certain research, massage, especially when done with oil, may aid a premature baby in gaining weight.
Important recommendations to follow when massaging a baby
- Massages should be performed either after a meal or on an empty stomach.
- The best oil to use is lukewarm.
- A hot bath, lukewarm shower, or water of body temperature should be used after a massage. Feed the infant right away after the bath because most babies grow hungry after a relaxing massage and bath.
- Mild herbal bath scrubs made with chickpea flour, mung bean flour, or baby wash help remove excess oil.
- When the baby has a cold, fever, indigestion, diarrhoea, etc., massage should be avoided.
- On a massage mat, you can perform massages; just make sure the room is warm enough.
- Always keep an eye out for the infant’s comfort and any signs of discomfort. If your baby is not having fun, stop the massage.
- Avoid getting oil in your eyes and on your nose.
- the infant should be handled lightly as too much oil could cause the infant to shake away from you.
How to massage a baby?
- Always use gentle, rhythmic strokes on the baby’s body when massaging them.
- Start massaging the baby’s head while it is on its back. Apply 2-3 ml of virgin coconut oil sparingly on the crown, then move your palm over the head three to four times in a circular motion. Till the third month, take care not to press on the crown.
- Gently rub the feet, face, and ears in a circular motion. It will be adequate to start with the babies for one minute each. Proceed to the body, hands, shoulders, chest, abdomen, and legs after that.
- Massage the palms and backs of the hands in the same circular, clockwise technique that you used to massage the shoulders.
- After massaging the chest very softly, go along the length of each finger.
- Circularly massage the abdomen in a clockwise direction, starting at the navel.
- Apply circular, clockwise pressure to the hips.
- Massage the legs from top to bottom.
- Turn the infant over onto its side from the left to the right.
- Long, gentle strokes that are applied up and down on the back should be used.
- Make circular strokes while massaging the buttocks.
- The legs’ backs should be massaged down.
- Once the infant begins to flip over and is at ease lying on the stomach, you can give them a relaxing massage while they are on the stomach.
- Up to the third month, a good 10 minutes of massage will be plenty for the infants. You can eventually go up to 30 minutes.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Question)
According to Ayurveda, which oil is best for massaging babies?
Olive oil is a natural moisturizer for baby massage, suitable for dry or sensitive skin, while Nalpamaradi Keram is a healing body and face oil.
What homemade oil works best for massaging babies?
Lavender and chamomile are popular carrier oils for babies, offering relaxing and antimicrobial properties.
What drawbacks does massage oil have?
Regular body oils may contain artificial fragrances, preservatives, and thickening, causing skin irritation and allergic reactions, and hindering moisture absorption.