Samsung Galaxy M13 5G With Dimensity 700 SoC, 50MP Camera Launched in India
On May 27th May 2022 the parent company Samsung Electronics introduced Samsung Galaxy M13 which is a mid-range Android-based smartphone under the M series.
Hello viewers, we are really thankful to all our regular viewers to spend your valuable time reading our articles attentively. Similarly, in this article, you will read about Samsung Galaxy M13 5G with 700 SoC dimension 50 MP camera launch in India and some important facts about it.
At the same time, we are pleased to give you the information regarding the Samsung Galaxy M13 handset. To know more about it please read the entire article till the end.
About Samsung Galaxy M13 5G With Dimensity 700 SoC, 50MP Camera Launched in India
Since its release in India in 2019, the M series has sold over 42 million devices, making it one of the most favoured smartphone models there. Starting on July 23, both phones will be sold in a few retail locations as well as on Amazon and the Samsung website. According to a market report, holders of ICICI Bank cards are eligible for a discount of Rs 1,000 off of purchases.
The Samsung Galaxy M13 5G is the brand’s most affordable 5G phone to date. For customers on a tight budget, the Samsung Galaxy M13 5G is a powerful, revolutionary gadget. The phone still has a lot of power even though it’s not the “monster” the company’s Galaxy M-series handsets are known for. For example, the Galaxy M13 5G features a fantastic screen, a good battery life, and steady performance. As a result, the smartphone is a solid alternative at a reasonable price.
Key factors Samsung Galaxy M13 5G With Dimensity 700 SoC, 50MP Camera
|Name of the topic||Samsung Galaxy M13 5G with 700 SoC dimension 50 MP camera launch in India|
|Release date||July 2022|
|Operating system||Android with One UI 4.1|
|Memory||4 GB, 6GB, 8GB, 12GB|
|Storage||Main storage 128 GB and extendable upto 1 TB|
Features of Samsung Galaxy M13 5G With Dimensity 700 SoC, 50MP Camera
The phone features a 6.5-inch HD+ display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection for safety. It features Aqua Green, Midnight Blue, and Stardust Brown colours for stunning visuals. The Eye Comfort Mode reduces blue light emissions, making it suitable for nighttime use. The side-mounted fingerprint sensor is more visual and responsive than the in-screen biometric sensor.
One UI 4.1, based on Android 12, is preinstalled on the Samsung Galaxy M13 5G. The UI has a wide range of customisation choices and low unnecessary software, which is a plus. The phone’s bottom-firing mono speaker is loud enough, and the side-mounted fingerprint scanner is quick and sensitive. The device supports up to 11 bands, including sub-6GHz bands n77 and n78, and is 5G enabled. We could not test the device on the network because 5G is yet unavailable in India.
Regarding battery life, the Samsung Galaxy M13 5G’s 5,000mAh battery comfortably supports up to a day of operation under normal conditions. generally averaging between 10 and 12 hours of screen usage per day, which included watching films and TV shows online, following social media, reading emails and playing a few games.
The consumers’ feedback indicates that the phone’s charging speed is a little bit slower than average. The phone is compatible with a 15W fast charging system, and a full charge takes about 2-2.5 hours.
The Samsung Galaxy M13 5G comes with 4GB or 6GB of RAM, which can be expanded up to 6GB using the RAM Plus option. The latter makes use of a portion of the phone’s internal storage to keep more apps active in the background, increasing multitasking.
Regarding storage, the phone comes in 64GB or 128GB configurations. Additionally, the capacity may be increased by a microSD card by up to 1TB.
The 50 MP dual camera offers full-HD video recording, a 10x digital zoom, a 2 MP depth camera, and an LED flash. It suffers from natural light exposure and fuzzy artificial light but manages to capture passable shots in cloudy, overcast, and direct sunlight.
The MediaTek MT6833 Density 700 (2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 x 2 cores + 2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 x 6 cores) octa-core chipset, Mali-G57 MC2 graphics processor, and One UI Core 4 OS are all built within the Samsung Galaxy M13 5G.
SAMSUNG GALAXY M13 5G Advantages
- When it was first released in the market, this phone already used Android 12. It includes One UI Core 4.
- The SAMSUNG GALAXY M13 5G has two internal memory options: 64 GB or 128 GB.
- The SAMSUNG GALAXY M13 5G offers an external memory slot for MicroSDXC. There is no other sim card. the slot that shares the external memory.
- The SAMSUNG GALAXY M13 5G has sufficient RAM with 4 GB or 6 GB. We recommend purchasing a larger storage device with more RAM (6 GB), as RAM is critical for supporting greater multitasking performance.
- The SAMSUNG GALAXY M13 5G screen’s strength is its large 6.5-inch LCD screen with a refresh rate of 90Hz.
- The SAMSUNG GALAXY M13 5G has a large battery capacity of 5000 mAh. This phone can be used for more than one day. This phone also includes 15W quick charging technology.
- A 3.5 mm headphone jack is included on the SAMSUNG GALAXY M13 5G.
- The SAMSUNG GALAXY M13 5G features improved security with the Knox Security technology.
Disadvantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY M13 5G
- One disadvantage of the SAMSUNG GALAXY M13 5G battery is that it is not replaceable. Because this phone has an 8.8 mm unibody, the battery cover must be removed. The issues will arise when our battery becomes destroyed or reaches the end of its useful life. We recommend taking this phone to a Samsung-authorized service centre to get the battery replaced with an original battery.
- The body of the SAMSUNG GALAXY M13 5G is not water resistant. Please do not bring this phone to wipe or wash it to remove viruses or grime.
- The SAMSUNG GALAXY M13 5G lacks NFC for data transfer or wireless payment.
- We cannot capture 4K movies, however, 1080p is plenty for daily activities.
- We can’t watch Full HD videos because this phone only has HD 720 x 1600 pixel quality.
So far, the Samsung Galaxy M13 has received favourable feedback. Users applauded the phone for its amazing display, triple-camera arrangement, and fast charging capabilities. Some consumers have also stated that the phone represents excellent value for money.
Overall, the Samsung Galaxy M13 is a great budget-friendly smartphone that comes with a lot of features.
FAQs of Samsung Galaxy M13 5G