Google Pixel 7 Pro Leak: Explore the New Design and Exciting Features
According to the leak, the Google Pixel 7 Pro would feature a 6.7-inch QHD+ LTPO display with a refresh rate of up to 120Hz. Particularly, as per reports, the Pixel 7 will include a 6.3-inch full-HD+ display with a refresh rate of up to 90Hz. Therefore, both smartphones can have the same arrangement of back cameras.
To begin with, a special thanks to all our regular viewers to read our articles attentively. Similarly, in this article, you will read about the Google Pixel 7 Pro: new design, exciting features and more. However, we now have the first leaks that indicate the price of the two phones. Even though Google officially announced the design of the phones back in the summer during the I/O 2022 event.
About Google Pixel 7 Pro
In brief, the first flagship-series Pixel phone to be officially offered in India in years. Since Google stated earlier this month that it will release the Pixel 7 series to the country.
Although, according to the leaks, the Pixel 7 will cost $599 for the base model and $899 for the Pixel 7 Pro, which translates to around Rs 48,600 and Rs 72,900, respectively.
Specifically, with a similar look to the Pixel 6 and 6 Pro but better thermals, connectivity, and fingerprint performance. Hence, the Pixel 7 and 7 Pro should be seen as upgraded iterations of those models.
Google launched the Tensor G2 chipset for Pixel 7, the second in-house processor after Pixel 6, Pixel 6 Pro, and Pixel 6a.
Key factors Google Pixel 7 Pro Leak: Explore the New Design and Exciting Features
|Name of the topic||Google Pixel 7 Pro: leak, new design exciting features|
|Model name||Google Pixel 7 Pro|
Key points Google Pixel 7 Pro
Particularly, the Google Pixel 7 Pro is faster and more effective. Especially thanks to the latest strong processor from Pixel, which was created with Google AI.1. Moreover, It offers the most useful features yet in addition to Pixel’s greatest photo and video quality.
Specifically, a 5x telephoto lens is part of the triple rear camera system in the Pixel 7 Pro. In addition, macro Focus is now powered by the improved ultrawide lens with autofocus.
Moreover, your personal information is protected by numerous layers of security on the Pixel, including Google Tensor G2 and the approved Titan M2 security chip.
Exciting features of Google Pixel 7 Pro
- The device features a 170mm full-screen display with a 19.5:9 QHD+ aspect ratio,
- 512 PPI LTPO OLED, Corning Gorilla Glass VictusTM glass cover, and supports up to 1500 nits of peak brightness and 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio.
Measurements and Weight
- 6.4 inches tall, 3.0 inches wide, and 0.3 inches deep
- 162.9 mm tall, 76.6 mm wide, and 8.9 mm deep 212 g
Charger and Battery
- Battery life of more than 24 hours6
- Extreme Battery Saver6 extends battery life to up to 72 hours.
- 4926 mAh at a minimum standard 5000 mAh
- Quick charging can be charged to 50% in around 30 minutes.
- Together with, Google Qi-certified Fast wireless charging 30W USB-C® Charger (sold separately)Battery Sharing 9
Storage and Memory
- 128 GB UFS 3.1 storage with 12 GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Google’s Tensor G2 and Titan M2 security coprocessors
- Google’s end-to-end security includes Titan M2 chip, Trusty, and Tensor security core, with five years of updates, protection from phishing, and security hub for privacy controls.
- The camera features a 50 MP Octa PD Quad Bayer with 1.85 aperture, 1.2 m pixel width, and an 82° field of view.
- It also has an ultrawide 12 MP camera with autofocus and a 48 MP Quad Bayer PD telephoto camera with a 0.7 μm pixel width.
- Front 10.8 MP camera
- 1.22 m pixels wide, with an aperture of /2.2
- Fixed attention
- ultrawide field of vision of 92.8°13
- Portrait Mode Locked Folder Night Sight Top Shot Magic Macro Focus Photo
- Panorama with Real Tone Face Unblur and manual white balance
- Unblur Motion Mode in Eraser15
- Super-resolution portrait zoom
- dynamic autofocus
- Regular Faces
- controls for two exposures
- Actual HDR+
Video rear camera
Recording in 4K and 1080p at 30-60 frames per second, 1080p video capture, 10bit HDR, blur in film, theatrical pan, slow motion video support, 4K timelapse, optical image stabilization, 4K cinematic pan, locked video, 1080p active video stabilization, and 20×16 digital zoom.
- recording in stereo
- voice improvement
- reduction of wind noise
- sound zoom
- With an under-display fingerprint sensor, you may unlock with authentication.
- Face Unlock Password, Pattern, and PIN
- Dual-SIM (single Nano-SIM and eSIM) SIM cards
Audio and media speakers
- trinity of microphones
- noise reduction
- Snow Hazel
OS and security updates
- Pixel upgrades for five years22
Pros and Cons of Google Pixel 7 Pro
- Comparable in quality and price to the two main competitors
- IP68 dust and water resistance.
- This display is excellent—sharp, bright, colour-accurate, and with a high refresh rate.
- Android from the source has an unrivalled feeling of smoothness and an unsurpassed feature set on this side of the OS divide.
- outstanding stereo speakers.
- A unique figure with a devoted following and great camera work overall.
- cheaper than top rivals in price.
- The display refresh rate not appearing to be as adjustable as promised may contribute to low battery life.By modern standards, quite slow charging.
- The availability of the phone is locally restricted, as is the use of some software and hardware features, including 5G, VolTE, and much of the onboard AI technology.
- Low light underwhelms ultrawide cameras.
- Selfies hardly turn out perfectly sharp.
FAQ Google Pixel 7 Pro