To begin with, special gratitude to all our regular viewers to read all the articles very carefully. Similarly, in this article you will read about tech giants in the pursuit of a manufacturing HUB, Google is looking into shifting production of its pixel smartphone to India.
In brief, in this article, we are glad to give you valuable information regarding the tech giants Google and its fast-moving steps towards shifting the pixels manufacturing production in India. If you want to know more please read this article till the end.
About joining Tech giants in the pursuit of a manufacturing HUB, Google is looking into shifting production of its pixel smartphone to India
In summary, Alphabet’s subsidiary Google is exploring the opportunity of shifting its pixels manufacturing unit to India. The report came from Bloomberg Indeed. Although, Google itself has gone through discussions with all suppliers in this domestic market. In addition, Google looks to capitalize on India’s growing market which has the potential as a manufacturing HUB. As a tech giant, Google is looking for an opportunity to be an alternative to China.
Particularly, after COVID India has come to the limelight as an attractive destination for manufacturing activities with various types of companies. For an example, Apple has already set up its iPhone manufacturing unit in India with Foxconn as a manufacturing partnership.
In this case, Google has engaged itself in discussions with some of the prominent suppliers in India. Such as Lava International Ltd. Dixon Technologies India, Bharat FIH, as well as the Foxconn Technology Indian unit.
Exploring the manufacturing opportunity in India and developing the skill of the employees and building up a good business environment and promoting the business environment globally is the single motive of “Make in India” which is implemented by the central government.
Key factors joining Tech giants in the pursuit of a manufacturing HUB, Google is looking into shifting production of its pixel smartphone to India
|Name of the topic||Joining the techno giants in the pursuit of manufacturing HUB, Google is looking into shifting production of its pixel smartphone to india|
|Scheme||Under “Make in India” scheme|
|Manufacturing product||Pixel smartphone|
The benefit of Google setting up the pixel smartphone manufacturing units in India
- Set up the manufacturing unit in a developing country like India.
- The supply chain market is widely available, which will reduce the dependency on external market support.
- This setup will reduce the manufacturing cost
- This setup will enable Google to know the market with proper research and cater a great service to the Indian market with better preferences. In addition, it will support growing rapidly in the smartphone manufacturing market.
- Particularly, India itself is a potential market for the pixel smartphone manufacturing industry and this is a good opportunity for Google.
Benefits of users:-
- Users may get the pixel smartphone at a comparatively lower price
- Users would get better features and facilities after purchasing it.
- Users may get facilitated by proper customer service support.
- Users may get a service centre.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)